Today, I want to do something a bit different - I want to share my five favorite books of all time! Let's get right to it:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill: This one came out in the 1920s, but I read it for the first time a few years ago and it had a huge impact on my life.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter: This book breaks down the difference between the entrepreneur and the employee. Rich Dad completely changed my mindset for the better.
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Samuel Clason: This one is an easy, short read about paying yourself first, not last, like most Americans do.
- E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber: This book is for entrepreneurs, small business owners, sales professionals, and anyone who is looking to implement systems in their lives and businesses. It changed my business forever!
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie: If you've seen my videos before, you might be wondering why a guy with a personality like mine would need to read a book like this. It might surprise you that most of the people who know me well know I'm an introvert by nature!
These are my five favorite books, ones that I can return to again and again for life advice and inspiration. I highly recommend checking them out for yourself - if you're anything like me, you'll love what they have to say!
Before I go, I want to give you a quick opportunity to win a prize. Here's the question: What was Greg Brady's stage name the year he became a rock star? The first person to shoot an email with the correct answer to Bart@BartSellsHouses.com will win a gift card to the place of your choosing!
As always, give us a call or shoot us a quick email if you need real estate assistance of any kind. We would love to hear from you!